Group Registration - Representing School (e.g. School/College/University)
- The representative teacher from the school may download the Excel template to fill in all participants' details. This form is available at http://www.utar.edu.my/mmlm. The representative teacher must then email the completed Excel template to email@example.com.
Group Registration - NOT Representing School (e.g. Training Centre/Club)
- The representative may download the Excel template to fill in all participants' details. The representative must then email the completed Excel template (together with proof of payment) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual Registration - Representing School (e.g. School/College/University)
- If you are representing school, you will need to get a stamp on the Google Response Form (which will be sent to your email upon submission of the completed form) to waive the registration fees. Form without the school stamp will be charged RM10.00 for registration. Please scan and email the stamped form to email@example.com
Individual Registration – NOT Representing School (e.g. Individual/Training Centre/Club)
- If you are NOT representing school, kindly send your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org after submitting the completed form.
Closing date of registration: 9 April 2018
By participating in the competition, the participant agrees to be bound by the competition rules and regulations as well as terms and conditions, and the decisions of the Organiser.
1. Please email the bank-in slip / receipt to email@example.com
2. Please indicate the participant's name and competition categories i.e. Memory Competition / Mind Mapping Competition / Mental Calculation Competition in the bank-in slip / receipt.
Terms & Conditions:
1. All registrations MUST be accompanied with payment.
2. Fees paid are not refundable but replacement of participants may be allowed.
3. The Malaysia Mental Literacy Movement (MMLM) reserves the right to make any amendments and/or changes to the competitions if warranted by circumstances beyond its control. However, the MMLM shall notify the participant 3 days prior to the event for any changes.
4. Personal data collected will be protected in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
5. Fees paid are not refundable.